Buying 3 saves you $2.5 per unit
Liver Fit Suggested Use
Take 1 capsule, 1-2 times a day or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
30 Vegetarian Capsules
Zinc Gluconate 4.5 mg, Selenium 21 mcg, Ginger Root, Pomegranate, Thiamine, Ascorbic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopherol
Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Vegetarian capsule
Liver Health Support*
If you’re suffering from less-than-optimal digestion, occasional nausea, sensitivity, irritability, and tiredness, your liver may not be functioning at its best.
Super Good Stuff’s Liver Fit is a unique combination of botanical extractions, including milk thistle extract, that promotes optimal liver function.* Liver Fit is specially formulated to support the detoxification of liver cells, and it works to protect the liver from the potential damaging effects of pesticides and environmental toxins and pollutants.*
Why Liver Fit Is Critical to Liver Health
A healthy liver performs over 500 different functions, and even though it only weighs three pounds, this unique organ has many crucial roles in sustaining life.
The liver continuously neutralizes harmful toxins and processes the blood used by the rest of your body. Excessive environmental toxins, chemicals, and pesticides from food can overwhelm it and inhibit its function.
Super Good Stuff’s Liver Fit is specifically designed to keep your liver from becoming overwhelmed, using a formulated blend of the following ingredients:
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential trace minerals. It is an important supplement for healthy liver function.*
- Selenium: Helps the body to detoxify the liver by producing an antioxidant enzyme necessary for the liver.*
- Ginger Root: Supports liver functions and restores blood composition. *
- Pomegranate: Helps promote liver health.*
- Thiamine: Vitamin B1 helps support the blood sugar balancing activity of the liver.*
- Ascorbic Acid: Supports the body to help flush fats from the liver and helps to protect the liver by neutralizing free radicals.*
- D-Alpha Tocopherol: Helps to reduce triglycerides accumulation in the liver and support liver health.*