Get Keith Morey's CD-FREE!
Keith Morey pulls no punches when it comes to health! His latest CD,
"The No 1 Cause of all Disease, Cancer and Marital Divorce" contains recordings about why we get ill and how we can fix it. The recording is approx 45 mins and narrarated by Keith himself. All we ask is that you pay for shipping and handling or download it free from our website!
We added TMG (Trimethylglycine derived from sugar beets) to our pure pharmaceutical grade MSM to create what we think is one of the best nutritional combinations around! Necessary for collagen synthesis: skin, hair, nails keeps cells from becoming rigid, softens tissue (the beauty mineral), and Promotes proper Homocysteine levels and Liver function.
* Used Often for Children's Nutrional Supplement for ADD/ADHD
* Improved Short & Long Term Memory
* Increased Mental Acuity
* Beneficial for Dementias & Brain Injuries (Alzheimers,Stoke, CP, etc.)(4,5,6,7)
* Improved Eyesight & Hearing
* Increased Concentration & Focus
* Increased Mental Stamina/Reduced Fatigue
* Improved Speech
* Improves Sleep Patterns; Relieves Insomnia
* Improves Learning Ability as much as 40%
* Improved Brain Glucose Uptake & Utilization
* Improved Brain & Tissue Oxygenation
* Increased To The Brain, Penetrates Blood/Brain Barrier (1,17)
* Increased Brain & Upper Organ & Tissue Oxygenation (1,16,17)
* AChE inhibitor (cholinesterase inhibitor) providing increased acetylcholine (2,8,10,11)
* Neuroprotective Action w/ Extremely Low Toxicity (3,5,9)
* Promotes New Dendrite Growth (15)
* Excellent penetration into the CNS (8)
* Remarkable 1/2 life (6 hrs per 150 mcg. dose approx.) (14)
* Low Side Effects/Toxicity (lacks binding receptors for the CNS other AChE inhibitors do)(13)
* Specific Selective Action for the Brain v.s. AChE found elsewhere in the body (2,8,10,11)
* Peripheral Vasodialator(12)
Excellent tolerability. Extremely low toxicity. Vinpocetine occassionally can cause transient hypotension (low blood pressure) and tachycardia (irregular heartbeat) in susceptible individuals.
Click here to return to: