Take one capsule 1-2 times a day, or as needed, or as recommended by your health care physician. Bottle size is 30 vegetarian capsules.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule (650 mg)|
|Servings per Container||30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Magnesium Citrate||300 mg||26%|
|Chamomile Flower Extract||15 mg||*|
|Thyme Herb Extract||25 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) Not Established|
Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline cellulose.
Many people in the U.S. are concerned about their blood pressure levels.
Super Good Stuff’s Dilatrol may support the kidney’s natural process of excreting sodium to help maintain blood pressure already in the normal range
Dilatrol is a natural supplement designed to support kidney, brain, and cardiovascular health by:
- Promoting normal blood flow and oxygen to the brain*
- Supporting normal blood acid and calcium levels for optimal blood vessel contraction*
- Promoting normal circulation and blood vessel health*
- Promoting optimal kidney function through its enzymatic effects*
- Supporting the normal, rapid excretion of sodium by the kidneys*
- Chamomile Flower Extract: May promotes cardiovascular health with its volatile oils and flavonoids, which provide powerful antioxidant benefits.*
- Calcium Citrate: Aids in the transmission of nerve impulses, and helps regulate heartbeat.* Calcium citrate also helps maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels for individuals already in the normal range.*
- Magnesium Citrate: Assists in the normal uptake of calcium and potassium.* Research shows magnesium promotes cardiovascular health and helps maintain cholesterol levels for individuals already in the normal range.*
- Potassium Gluconate: May promote nervous system health and helps regulate heart rhythm.* It supports optimal muscle contraction and works with sodium to control the body’s water balance.* Potassium is important for chemical reactions within the cell and aids in maintaining an optimal blood pressure.*
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that destroys free radicals and recharges other antioxidants to help preserve their effectiveness. Studies show that Vitamin C supports healthy endothelial function of coronary arteries and helps maintain nitric oxide activity.* It helps maintain cholesterol levels for individuals already in the normal range.*
- Vitamin E: Crucial in maintaining cardiovascular health, this antioxidant promotes healthy normal circulation and optimal blood pressure levels.* Studies show that vitamin E plays an important role in cardiovascular health.*