A Checkup with Dr. Feelgood - 5 Reasons Why Women Should Get to Orgasm More
Orgasms are pretty often regarded as being a good time for everyone in consenting sexual situations, but did you know that they are also less frequent in straight women than they are in men? According to the Journal of Sexual Medicine, only about 62% of women in heterosexual relationships actually get around to orgasming during sex, compared to 85% in straight men (or 75% of women in same-sex relationships, for that matter). According to a poll by Cosmopolitan, about 2/3 of women even fake their own orgasms. This itself does not have any direct negative consequences, but there are so many benefits for women who do get to orgasm.
During an orgasm, the female body releases oxytocin, a special hormone which is known as the love hormone. It is also abundantly released when a woman goes into labor to help with the physical contractions and stimulate the production of breast milk for newborns. Oxytocin is produced in the small portion of the brain which regulates human behavior and health, the hypothalamus. The female bodies also release other important hormones like DHEA and endorphins. All of the above (and then some) have a number of positive effects on women who orgasm:
- 1.Oxytocin helps improve relationship dynamics! It isn’t called the love hormone for nothing, after all. Particularly, oxytocin increases trust between individuals, especially between individuals of the opposite sex, according to a study published in The Journal of Neuroscience.
- 2.Sex and orgasm can improve a woman’s immune system, thus making her less susceptible to getting sick. It’s much more interesting than getting a regular shot at the local drug store too!
- 3.Having trouble keeping track of a menstrual cycle? Oxytocin can help regulate periods. Women who regularly orgasm regularly release oxytocin, which is important to normalizing when shark week comes around. It is also known to help with cramps.
- 4.DHEA is a natural steroid hormone produced in women which can affect everything from physical appearance to mental health. Not only does DHEA make women look younger and clear skin, but raised levels are also said to have surprising benefits for women with depression and anxiety.
- 5.Orgasming can help women sleep better! Approximately 32% of women actually masturbate to help themselves fall asleep, and endorphins (happy hormones) can encourage full-body relaxation.
So, ladies, if you aren’t getting enough out of bed time activities, now is the time to tell your man exactly why you should be getting your money’s worth out of sex!To help, Super Good Stuff also has a special product called Oh! For Women, which naturally stimulates the sex drive, increases the frequency of orgasm, and increases the comfort of sexual interactions.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact us online or call (949)651-6355!
Or see our Sweetheart Package before the sale ends!