Discover a Source of Nutrition for the Respiratory System
Our bodies need many things in order to thrive. Optimal hydration and oxygenation are especially important in the support of the body’s cells, and particularly for the health of our respiratory system as we live, work, and play.
The human body needs oxygen to produce energy. As we go about our daily tasks, we inhale and exhale roughly 7 to 8 liters of air per minute. That equals roughly 1 to 2 quarts of air to get things done! When we exercise, play sports, or do anything that increases our heart rate and makes the muscles work harder, we use more oxygen and produce more carbon dioxide. This extra demand increases our intake of air to roughly 100 liters (about 105 quarts) per minute.1
As a source of nutrition for the respiratory system, Hydro Oxy liquid oxygen drops help to support cells and cellular health to improve energy and overall wellbeing.* With a featured blend of specialized ingredients to support the transport of oxygen, hydrogen, and other essential nutrients into the cells, Hydro Oxy may be beneficial when oxygen needs increase during exercise.*
Hydro Oxy features a proprietary blend of 85 highly bioavailable trace minerals that include:
This trace element is essential for life and is a cofactor for at least four enzymes:
- Sulfite oxidase (converts sulfite to sulfate, preventing the dangerous buildup of sulfites in the body)
- Xanthine oxidase (converts xanthine to uric acid, helping to break down nucleotides—the building blocks of DNA—when no longer needed)
- Aldehyde oxidase (breaks down aldehydes, which can be toxic to the body)
- Mitochondrial amidoxime reducing component (mARC), which is thought to remove toxic byproducts of metabolism.
This organic compound may help restore minerals to the body and help it get rid of toxic heavy metals, as well as may help prevent a condition wherein tissues in the body do not receive enough oxygen.
The root of this Arctic plant is used as an “adaptogen” to help the body adapt to environmental, physical, and chemical stressors and resist them.
As one of the rarest elements, iridium is known to promote improved cellular metabolism and support healthy tissue regeneration.
This element is used as an antioxidant to support the immune system, and to help increase circulation of blood to the brain.
Hydro Oxy can also be used to help improve tissue oxygenation levels as well as:
- Promote cell hydration, oxygenation, and respiration health*
- Encourage immune function health*
- Promote renewed energy and vitality*
- Support removal of toxins at the cellular level*
- Promote balanced pH*
- Promote bioavailability of nutrients*
Use Hydro Oxy before your next workout, or any time your respiratory system needs support. Check with your healthcare practitioner to see if Hydro Oxy is right for you.