Buying 3 saves you $3.4 per unit
Supports Health and Longevity*
Perfect Plus is a multivitamin superfood rice bran that gives your body the nutrients it requires to promote optimal health.
Super Good Stuff has combined critical nutrients including Vitamin B, MSM, Biotin, FOS, and TMG that are immune system boosters to help protect against free radical damage for health and longevity.*
Our Perfect Plus is an ideal superfood that may help:
- Promote healthy blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
- Support weight management and reduce unhealthy cravings for junk food*
- Fight free radicals and help promote longevity*
- Increase energy, stamina, and strength*
- Support faster muscle recovery*
- Promote heart health*
- Support immune function and healthy intestinal flora*
- Promote healthy tissue growth and liver function*
- Support skin, nail, hair, and bone health*
Why Super Good Stuff’s Perfect Plus?
Perfect Plus uses nonchemically-processed, stabilized, non-GMO rice bran and rice germ, which contain an abundance of minerals, essential fatty acids, proteins, essential amino acids, and over 105 antioxidants.
Super Good Stuff’s formula also includes:
- MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane) promotes the absorption of nutrients at the cellular level.* It is the main form of bioavailable sulfur in the body and it’s stored in every cell.* MSM helps promote, joint comfort, cell oxygenation, and free radical scavenging, and helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.*
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) is derived from Chicory. FOS promotes the growth of healthy intestinal flora in the colon.
- TMG (Trimethylglycine) is derived from sugar beets. TMG provides nutritional support for liver function, fat metabolism, cellular reproduction, and helps make carnitine and SAMe in your body.* Plus it helps support normal homocysteine levels for optimal heart health.*
- Vanadyl Sulfate is derived from the trace mineral vanadium, which is important for normal cell function and development.* It may influence many of the biological processes controlled by insulin.*
- Biotin is essential for carbohydrate metabolism and the synthesis of fatty acids, and it also helps incorporate amino acids into protein. This B-complex vitamin, sometimes called vitamin H, promotes normal cell growth, glucose utilization, healthy sweat glands, nerve tissue, and bone marrow.* Also, helps relieves occasional muscle discomfort and helps promote healthy skin and hair.*