- Encourages cell growth health and promotes normal cell division health
- May aid in maintaining and supporting balanced blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure levels already in the normal range
- Supports weight management and may reduce cravings for unhealthy junk food
- Promotes increased energy, stamina, and strength
- Supports faster muscle recovery health
- Promotes cardio/heart health
- Supports immune health
- Encourages positive development of gastrointestinal flora health and digestive health
- Promotes tissue growth health and liver function health
- Supports skin, nail, hair and bone health
- Buy 3 get 10% OFF
- Buy 6 get 15% OFF
- Buy 12 get 20% OFF
Perfect Plus is a multivitamin, rice bran-based superfood that gives the body the nutrients it requires to promote optimal health and support healthy aging. We have added critical nutrients including Vitamin B, MSM, Biotin, FOS, and TMG, long established as immune system boosters, to help protect against free radical damage to promote longevity.
Our proprietary formula features stabilized, non-chemically processed, Non-GMO rice germ and bran. These components of whole rice have historically been lauded - globally - as nature’s most perfect food which contains all the vitamins the body needs, as well as an abundance of minerals, essential fatty acids, proteins, all essential amino acids and over 105 antioxidants. We’ve added:
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is the main form of bioavailable sulfur in the body and it is stored in every cell. MSM helps promote joint mobility and flexibility, cell oxygenation health, free radical scavenging and helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nail health. MSM is cited as promoting the absorption of nutrients at the cellular level.
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) – Derived from chicory, FOS promotes positive intestinal flora in the colon and digestive health.
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) – Derived from sugar beets, TMG provides nutritional support for liver function health, fat metabolism health, cellular reproduction health and helps make carnitine and SAMe in the body. It also supports maintaining normal homocysteine levels for optimal heart health.
- Vanadyl Sulfate, derived from the trace mineral vanadium, is important for normal cell function health and development. It has been cited as an important influence on the many biological processes controlled by insulin.
- Biotin is essential for carbohydrate metabolism and the synthesis of fatty acids. It also helps incorporate amino acids into protein. This B-complex vitamin, sometimes called Vitamin H, promotes cell health, glucose utilization, sweat gland health, nerve tissue health and bone marrow health. Also, it also promotes muscle and joint mobility and flexibility, skin and hair health and digestive health.