Key ingredients inside Immune Support:
- Astragalus: Helps promote healthy immune, liver, and cardiovascular function through its multiple effects.* Studies at the University of Houston have shown that astragalus may promote normal, healthy T-cell counts.*
- Date Fruit: Dates are enriched with potassium, manganese and antioxidants. According to a study from Shinsu University, the polyphenols and polysaccharides present in date fruits could help stimulate the cellular immune system.*
- Olive Leaf: A rich source in tocopherols, flavonoids, anthocyanins, sterols and polyphenols which help boost the immune system Eleuthero Root (Siberian Ginseng): Studies have shown that Eleuthero helps the body to increase the activity of T-lymphocytes important to normal immune function.
- Buy 3 get 10% OFF
- Buy 6 get 15% OFF
- Buy 12 get 20% OFF
Promotes Immune System Health*
Give your immune system the support it needs with Super Good Stuff’s Immune Support.
Immune Support is a unique combination of botanical extractions designed to boost and support all the various immune functions by promoting an optimal defense response against invaders.*
Immune Support and Your Immune System
For a healthy immune system, you should focus on boosting the key areas within the body that helps to improve your immunity cells.
Immune Support sustains each of these key area in the body to help you boost your immune system:*
- Digestive Tract: 70% of the cells that make up the body’s immune system are found in the gut.
- Bone marrow: is the origin of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
- Thymus: is where your T cells learn to perform their immune function.
- Lymph nodes: filter toxins/waste and produce antigen for the immune system.
- Spleen: filters your blood, supporting overall immune function.